"Dr. England fixed a botched bladder suspension that resulted in a significant amount of scar tissue in addition to not correcting the problem. He knew exactly what the problem was and what it had been. Had a specific course of action that was carried out by himself, his office staff, and the hospital staff. I've unfortunately had a lot of hospital experience on the patient side and working with Dr. England and his staff was the best and most reassuring because I was told what to expect even when the procedure was more complicated than originally anticipated."
The following is the list of insurances with which we participate. This will be updated from time to time as needed:
- Aetna Medicaid (Optional per Doctor)
- Beech Street PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas (no HMO products)
- Care N Care (Through NTSP, Optional per Doctor)
- ChoiceCare (Humana) (No Humana Preferred Network, no Medicare or Medicaid)
- Cigna (HMO, PPO, Flex, POS, Open Access, Select Network, No Medicare)
- Cook Children’s Health Plan, CHIP (Optional per Doctor)
- Cook STAR Medicaid (Optional per Doctor)
- Great-West Health Care (Through Cigna network)
- Healthsmart Preferred Care
- Interplan Health Group (Accountable, Health Payors)
- JPS Benefit Services (Through Cigna network)
- Multiplan/Private Health care Systems (No Multiplan Discount Cards)
- PPO Next
- Railroad Medicine
- Secure Horizons
- Texas True Choice PPO/POS
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TriCare (Optional per Doctor)
- United Health Care
- WellMed (through United Health Care – Optional per Doctor)
NOTE: Please call your physician’s office to verify acceptance of your individual plan, as all products from a specified insurance carrier may not be accepted. Individual physicians within Texas Health Care may or may not accept new patients will all insurance plans. Please call the physician’s office to verify coverage with the individual practice. The list is updated regularly; however, changes in participation may take several days to be posted.
Note: You should always check with your Privia Medical Group provider to verify plan and product coverage as this is not an exhaustive list, and plans change frequently.
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and personal checks.
External Content Disclaimer
Avoiding Surprises in Your Medical Bills
Avoiding Surprises in Your Medical Bills (Spanish)
Understanding Healthcare Prices: A Consumer Guide
Understanding Healthcare Prices: A Consumer Guide (Spanish)